Supplied with 12 X Duracell AA Alkaline Lithium Batteries and 16 GB SD Card. The pack has everything you need to get started.
Engineered to go the distance, the new Enduro features an ultra-long battery life combined with the speedy 0.35-second trigger time of our high performance Swift models. A refined motion sensor (giving you less non-target images and more action shots) and larger battery capacity means this endurance camera can film for months at a time. The Enduro’s dual Black Flash IR arrays are unseen as they produce enough infrared light to capture action clearly up to 10 metres away – in the dark (we have been able to identify animals out to 25m at night) . All this housed within a tough, weatherproof clamshell case with a built-in viewing screen for easy access. Great for wildlife and security applications.
- 0.35 second trigger speed
- More action, less non-target PIR motion sensor
- Large battery capacity for longer life -12 AA batteries.
- No need for wires
- Takes Up to a 32Gb SD card
- 58pcs black flash Infra-Red LEDs, offering 15 metres real night vision distance
- Video - 12MP/ 1080P@30FPS; Full HD Video
- Photo - Programmable 5/8/12 Megapixel highquality
- Built-in 2.0” TFT colour screen
- Weather-proof IP54
- Duty Time setting
- Adjustable PIR sensitivity
- Time Lapse function
- Multi-shot (1~5 photos per trigger) programmable
- delay between images.
- Timer, TV out, stamp of (camera ID, date/time,
- temperature, moon phase) on every single photo
- Records audio in video mode
- Field of View 52° lens and 52° PIR angle
- Dimensions 148mm x 117mm x 80mm
How is this camera different to the Swift 3C?