• Fully self-contained.
• Can be relocated from one piece of machinery to another as required.
• Does not rely on any power from a PTO or pump.
• The system works off nitrogen pressure that is stored inside the cylinder.
• This feature allows for the cylinder to be refilled in a workshop or in field.
• The Transferable Unit for Fire Fighting consists of a cylinder, aerator, valving and a hose reel with 15 metres of hose & a nozzle.
• This design allows for excellent working distance, providing great coverage while keeping the support vehicle out of harm’s way.
• The units come in 3 sizes, 38 litre, 66 litre & 110 litre, to meet the discharge time & reach of the AFFF stream necessary for the specific application.